RPG Profile

I'm currently running (at home): None


Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (at home) include: Nope

I'm currently running (online): Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2nd Edition

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (online) include: Lamentations of the Flame Princess

I would especially like to play/run: Esoterrorists. The game is satisfying but an immense hassle and time commitment to plan and run.

...but would also try: Pretty much anything if it was run by someone that can sell it. And Talislanta. Yea, talislanta.

I live in: East London

RPG products other people made that I like: The Dictionary of Mu, The Original Planescape D&D stuff, Death Love Doom, the Fighting Fantasy game books.

2 or 3 novels I like: GOD KILLERS: Machivarius Point & Other Tales, On (good luck googling that), The Wizard Knight

2 or 3 movies I like: Beyond the Black Rainbow, Conan, A Field in England

Best place to find me on-line: Here.

I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it's... persistently confusing.

I really do not want to hear about: Politically framed analysis of role play games. 

Games I'm in are like (link to something): This.

No comments:

Post a Comment